Okay so I was hopeful, I was even encouraged I was ready to start the I-Cord trim on the baby bog jacket. So at first for the life of me I couldn't remember how to do an I-cord trim on the jacket, I could make the I-cord itself but couldn't remember the procedure for attaching it to the jacket. I have no idea why, I've done it before, so in a fit of impatience I decided I would put a different trim on it and couldn't find anything I liked so I started crocheting a trim edge on it. Why is that news, because i don't know how to crochet. So I can't remember to the I-cord I have before and suddenly I know who to crochet. Okay. Then next I find a fatal flaw on the collar and sleeves and have to frog everything I had done on it that weekend.
I became frustrated with it and put it aside for a day or so and worked on my set spa set. Since they knit up quickly it satisified my need to feel as if I had made progress this weekend.
One thing I did accomplish this past week is this:
And took a few pictures of the sky. For some reason I managed to not take knitting pictures probably a subconscience response to baby bog jackets plot against me.